[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FINIDA data taking

FINUDA has practically reached, with the filling of He bag, the stage of
systematic data taking. We still need to check definitively the
DAFNE energy, that will be done before the next Monday shut-down.
Hence, a part specific request for tuning or debugging, the trigger to
routinely select (at least since when DAQ will not saturate) should be:

			HYP.OR.BHABHA

In this mode we have faster accumulation of data for monitoring purpose,
and are able also to provide the "on-line" FINUDA luminosity measurement.
To avoid to much big data files, a request of 15.000 events per run seems
appropriate, corresponding, with the current luminosities, to about
almost three hours each.

			The RUN
			       CO-ordinator